Yes! We’re back for a 5th series. We… forgot about the website last year but here it is again I guess.
It’s the Keep Dancing Podcast preview of the 2020 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Ellie is joined by the full pod roster of Ann, Elliot, Milly, Meg and Vikki and we have a lot of questions, including:
– How does perfect pitch help you find the groove?
– Has Max been to America?
– Who is now as relevant as a tamagotchi?
– Who should dance with our fave, Nicola Adams?
– How have Strictlies around the world been dealing with the ‘rona?
Another batch of contextualised grousing from the podcast gang. Ellie is joined by Elliot, Emily and Meg to chew over the semi-final results. Also featuring:
- KDP Investigates: Stacey Dooley’s hobbies
- Alternating between different pronunciations of Argentine tango
- An absolutely astonishing google search
- The concept of 3 out of 4 couples lining up for the final in full body paint
- Should Couple’s Choice be allowed in the Final?
- If you like funny women writing about make-up, you’ll enjoy thetrowel.co.uk
Musicals week allows us to feel the full range of emotions: from excitement to disgust, from joy to fear. Join us on a journey into the heart of staginess as we try to work out who is the biggest ham of all. Ellie is joined by Emily, Anne and Meg to put on the old razzle dazzle.
- New feature: Johannes Appreciation Corner
- What kinds of puppets bother Ellie?
- A heartfelt goodbye to Charles, who had so much more to give
- The tide of opinion turns on our ringers
- But which ringer is the ringiest? ENTER THE GLITTERDOME
- Did Joe Sugg participate in a Sunday school production of Joseph as a tiny child?
The post Blackpool lull descends into chaos with a lumpy, partial score reset, troubling hair and the regulation shock dance off. Elliot, Emily, Vikki and Anne join Ellie to pick the delicious dance cherries out of the messy trifle.
Also in this episode:
- LED colour selection chat
- Huge appreciation for the props folks
- Strident demands for male rumbas instead of messing about on the couple’s choice
- But nobody needs to see anyone doing a rumba to Climb Every Mountain
- The big problem with artificial intelligence
We’ve got through another Blackpool week and all the plot elements are starting to slot into place, as is Craig’s 10 paddle. We’ve also definitely had our wow moment. Finally.
- How tickled were our Eurovision glands?
- We realise that AJ has a huge online fandom and that we probably ought never to tangle with them
- An extended extemporisation on the subject of Channing Tatum dancing in a sailor suit
- Johannes is the hardest working man on Strictly and needs a celeb next year
- Blackpool is arguably the best week to get knocked out of the competition
- Can you twerk in a jive?