Hello! It’s the middle of the summer but the dancing never stops. Ellie went to give Oti’s new dance class Shake It a try. We gave everything a good shake for 2 glorious hours, then sat down for a bit of a chat about the joy of teaching, the Strictly year and the importance of a good bra.
Oti’s classes are on Eventbrite
Keep up with Keep Dancing on twitter at @keepdancingpod and come and take a look at www.keepdancingpodcast.com
We round off the competitive part of the 2017 Strictly series with some hot takes from the night that Joe’s spirited execution of Katya’s choreography claimed the glitter ball!
Featuring Ellie, Emily, Elliot, Ann and an extra special guest.
It’s semi finals week and we’ve got the whole podcast gang on at once. Chaos reigns and hilarity ensues. Which thing is not a thing? Who is launching a range of body washes? Who is wearing the wrong trousers? And have we got the right finalists?
We pick up the pieces after Susan and Kevin are knocked out of the competition and it looks like we’ve got a new winner elect. Also featuring:
– Do you need a risk assessment to go up a girder in culottes?
– Who is dressed as Alan Partridge?
– Debbie sends Ellie into a polysyllabic meltdown
– A dismissal of the ‘thon’, if we must call it that
Blackpool time comes around again and we begin by deconstructing the iconography and symbolism of Northernness as displayed in Strictly.
– Which podcast team member hasn’t actually seen Strictly Ballroom?
– 90s memories flood back with Debbie’s alleged samba
– Deep confusion about Davood’s Paso
– An in-depth discussion of acid house fashion
– A highly recommended google image search string
With Ellie, Ann, Emily and Lisa
We’re back for more Strictly chat with a new judge, three new dancers and the first hints of the Strictly Class of 2017. Ellie and Lisa are your hosts and there’s a couple of special, unexpected cameo appearances.