It’s the shortest show of the Strictly year and we’re off to the musicals, darling. We’re also very cross about the animosity towards two of our leading ladies in various dark corners of the internet, so buckle in.
- Mollie King’s playlist for her crush
- The difference between a sticky wicket and a shoogly peg
- For some reason we bring up the mild childhood trauma that is Philip Schofield as Joseph
- Christine in Phantom never getting her gusset out
- We imagine the horror of a 50 Shades Musical
- The weirdest training VT ever