Musicals week allows us to feel the full range of emotions: from excitement to disgust, from joy to fear. Join us on a journey into the heart of staginess as we try to work out who is the biggest ham of all. Ellie is joined by Emily, Anne and Meg to put on the old razzle dazzle.
- New feature: Johannes Appreciation Corner
- What kinds of puppets bother Ellie?
- A heartfelt goodbye to Charles, who had so much more to give
- The tide of opinion turns on our ringers
- But which ringer is the ringiest? ENTER THE GLITTERDOME
- Did Joe Sugg participate in a Sunday school production of Joseph as a tiny child?