The combination of a weird atmosphere on the show, a few puzzling dances and a dawning realisation that Joe is probably unstoppable made Week 2 a bit… odd. Are we seeing the first signs of a seismic shift in Strictly voting patterns? For the first time ever, the Antonettes desert their hero at the first hurdle. What does it all mean?
In this episode:
– Is maroon a legit colour for a latin frock?
– Kate Silverton has always been sexy: discuss
– Which of the female pros would we like to go out on the wine with?
– Why Seann is probably the most psychologically prepared Strictly celeb this year.
– And as always why not Neil?